Academic Counseling

Academic Counseling

Academic Counseling can help students determine how to fulfill requirements, create degree objectives, or decide on a major. Counselors can also help students drop or enroll in a class, change their major, or apply to additional majors and minors.

General Info

Varies by department. Please see resource website for more information.
Online On Campus Varies by department
Undergraduate Graduate & Professional

Contact Info



Academic Counseling is available for the following academic colleges:

  • College of Letters and Science
  • School of the Arts and Architecture
  • School of Education & Information Studies
  • Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
  • Herb Alpert School of Music
  • School of Nursing
  • Meyer and Renee Luskin School of Public Affairs
  • Jonathan and Karin Fielding School of Public Health
  • School of Theater, Film, and Television

Departments and Programs - Explore this catalog of departments to contact a department advisor directly.